Universal-measuring-transducers MU1000K can measure signals Pt100 (RTD) and DC current (0/4-20 mA) and voltage (DC 0/2-10 V). Several measuring-ranges are pre-programmed. More can be easily scaled. Temperatures at sensors Pt 100 can be evaluated from -200 °C to + 800 °.
The output-signals 0/2-10 V and 0/4-20 mA are potentially separated from inputs and supply voltage. With its universal power-supply AC/DC 24-240 V the measuring transducer can be connected to all common supply-voltages.
Overview of functions
- Current input 0-20mA, scalable
- Voltage input 0-10V, scalable
- Input Pt 100, 3-wire, -200…+800 °C, scalable
- Output signal 0-20mA and 0-10V or 4-20mA and 2-10V
- Rated Supply Voltage AC/DC 24-240V
- Insulation between inputs, outputs and supply voltage
- Standard ranges adjustable, universally scalable input ranges