PEAK-System IPEH-004064 PCAN-USB X6 CAN-FD with D-Sub conn. isolated Version incl.
- Adapter for High-speed USB 2.0 (compatible to USB 1.1 and USB 3.0)
- 6 High-speed CAN channels (ISO 11898-2)
- Galvanic isolation on the CAN connection up to
300 V (only for IPEH-004063 and IPEH-004064)
- Complies with CAN specifications 2.0 A/B and FD
- CAN FD support for ISO and Non-ISO standards switchable
- CAN FD bit rates for the data field (64 bytes max.) from 25 kbit/s up to 12 Mbit/s
- CAN bit rates from 25 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s
- Time stamp resolution 1 µs
- FPGA implementation of the CAN FD controller
- NXP TJA1044GT CAN transceiver
- Status LEDs for CAN channels, USB upstream, and power supply
- CAN connection via D-Sub, 9-pin or M12 circular connectors, 5-pin (pin assignment of both connectors in accordance with CiA® 303-1)
- Aluminum casing with increased Ingress Protection IP64 (only for IPEH-004063)
- High-speed USB 2.0 downstream port (only for IPEH-004062 and IPEH-004064)
- CAN termination can be activated through a solder jumper, separately for each CAN channel
- Measurement of bus load including error frames and overload frames on the physical bus
- Induced error generation for incoming and outgoing CAN messages
- Voltage supply from 8 to 30 V
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
- İnceleme (0)
- Genel Bilgi
The PCAN-USB X6 is a CAN FD adapter for the USB port which allows the connection of up to 6 CAN FD or CAN busses. The device is therefore best suited for working with multiple CAN networks like the use in test benches with hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulations for motor vehicles or in the product line testing of CAN-based products.
The PCAN-USB X6 is installed in an aluminum profile casing and is shipped in versions with D-Sub connectors or M12 circular connectors. Especially the M12 version is suitable for use in harsh environments. In addition, a galvanic isolation of up to 300 Volts between the PC and the CAN side is guaranteed for the decoupled versions.
The new CAN FD standard (CAN with Flexible Data rate) is primarily characterized by higher bandwidth for data transfer. The maximum of 64 data bytes per CAN FD frame (instead of 8 so far) can be transmitted with bit rates up to 12 Mbit/s. CAN FD is downward-compatible to the CAN 2.0 A/B standard, thus CAN FD nodes can be used in existing CAN networks. However, in this case the CAN FD extensions are not applicable.