PEAK-System IPEH-004061 PCAN-USB Pro FD 2xCAN-FD 2xLIN incl.
- Adapter for High-speed USB 2.0 (compatible to USB 1.1 and USB 3.0)
- Transmitting and receiving of CAN FD and LIN messages using 2 D-Sub connections (both with pin assignment for the CAN FD and LIN bus)
- Time stamp resolution 1 μs
- 5-Volt supply at the D-Sub connector can be activated through a solder jumper, e.g. for external bus converter
- Voltage supply via USB
- Extended operating temperature range from
-40 to 85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
CAN operation properties:
- Complies with CAN specifications 2.0 A/B and FD
- CAN FD support for ISO and Non-ISO standards switchable
- CAN FD bit rates for the data field (64 bytes max.) from 25 kbit/s up to 12 Mbit/s
- CAN bit rates from 25 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s
- FPGA implementation of the CAN FD controller
- NXP TJA1044GT CAN transceiver
- Each CAN FD channel is separately opto-decoupled against USB and LIN up to 500 V
- CAN termination can be activated through a solder jumper, separately for each CAN channel
- Measurement of bus load including error frames and overload frames on the physical bus
- Induced error generation for incoming and outgoing CAN messages
LIN operation properties:
- Bit rates from 1 kbit/s up to 20 kbit/s
- TJA1021/20 LIN transceiver
- Compliant with all LIN specifications (up to version 2.2)
- Both LIN channels (common ground) are optodecoupled against USB and CAN FD
- Can be used as a LIN master or slave (1 ms master task resolution)
- Automatic bit rate, frame length, and checksum type recognition
- Autonomous scheduler with support for unconditional, event, and sporadic frames
- Hardware can work through a schedule table (up to 8 schedule tables can be configured with a total of 256 slots)
- İnceleme (0)
- Genel Bilgi
The PCAN-USB Pro FD adapter enables the connection of CAN FD and LIN networks to a computer via USB. Two field buses can be connected at the same time, up to four with appropriate adapter cables (2 x CAN FD, 2 x LIN). Each CAN FD channel is separately isolated against USB and LIN with a maximum of 500 Volts. Its robust aluminum casing makes the PCAN-USB Pro FD adapter suitable for mobile applications.
The new CAN FD standard (CAN with Flexible Data rate) is primarily characterized by higher bandwidth for data transfer. The maximum of 64 data bytes per CAN FD frame (instead of 8 so far) can be transmitted with bit rates up to 12 Mbit/s. CAN FD is downward-compatible to the CAN 2.0 A/B standard, thus CAN FD nodes can be used in existing CAN networks. However, in this case the CAN FD extensions are not applicable.
The monitor software PCAN-View and the programming interface PCAN-Basic for the development of applications with CAN connection are included in the scope of supply and support the new standard CAN FD. The monitor application PLIN-View Pro as well as the PLIN programming interface are also included in the scope of supply.