The MSR220K6 monitors up to 6 PTC-resistors sets with up to 6 PTCs each at the same time. If a temperature rise occurs in one set, the output relay releases and LEDs show the overheated sensor. Switching-off is stored until a Reset. Thus enables to find the overheated sensor even when it has cooled down.
With the MSR220K6 only 4 mm space is needed per monitored PTC-circuit. It is especially suitable for monitoring drives with multiple motors, like cranes or robots. Instead of the PTC-sensors also contacts (normally closed) can be connected.
- 6 PTC-resistor sets, each 1…6 PTC
- Monitoring of short-circuit of sensor
- Output relay 1 x change-over contact
- Electronic reclosing lock (disconnectible with bridge)
- Input for external RESET
- Automatic RESET at voltage recovery
- LED for power on (green)
- 6 LEDs for display of overheated sensor
- Universal supply voltage AC/DC 24-240 V